Your notes are welcome:
Most recent edit:
Wednesday April 23, 2014
Trash in Kite Realms
- Kites made from salvaged trash
- Exemplary stories
- "trash kites" may end up looking as fine as any fine-looking kite.
Appearance of final "trash kite" does not need to look trashy, whatever
that would be. There is a genre of "Pig Pen" wings used in kite
systems, but that is not a rule for "trash kites" as high fine art may
be the result of using trashed materials to make a kite system.
- Use kite-energy systems for reducing trash to forms useful in
further industries or applications.
- Sawing trash by kite systems to obtain product useful for some next
process or product.
- Glass, rock, stones, concrete chunks,
- Chipping trash plant material by use of kite-energy systems
- Keep from adding to trash during kite constructing and kite flying.
Ways of handling kite system parts that are no longer of use in
first-planned purposes? What to do with used lines that are not
any longer fit for first use?
- A kite system may well fly whether it is red or green or muddy
- The logic of the aerodynamics of kite systems does not depend on
whether the materials used came from trash or store shelf.
- Cleaning the city could result in materials to make useful kite
- Lower carbon footprint by using trash materials to built kite
systems, instead of purchasing new materials.
- Upcycled trash kites
- Making kites from trash
- What processes result in the trashing of kite systems?
Over-use, over-powering, misuse, abuse, accidents, vandalism, poor
design for intended use,
- Left-over materials
- Eating-plate kites
- Cup kites
- Drinking-straw kites
- Miniature kites
- Paper-only kites
- Envelope kites
- Bag kites
- Use kite systems to pick up trash from the environment.
- Move trash by using kite systems.
Let us know you and your interests.
News, notes, documents, files:
~~ Kite Energy Community ~~
~ AWES Museum