Your notes are welcome:
Most recent edit:
Saturday February 08, 2014
- Inescapably a flying simple kite is already a converter of energy, a
heat engine, an energy generator, a holder of energy, a channel of
energy, a radiator, a machine doing work, a giving system, ...
It is the task of AWES developers to form kite systems that radiate
gifts and energy in formats that solve practical tasks. Though a
simple kite is an AWES with humble but noble gifts for humans, advanced
AWES have the potential to bless the world in even more ways.
Era K3 is the era of advanced AWES wherein kite-energy serves well.
- Forms of energy
- E=mc^2 Einstein mass-energy
- binding energy
- system binding energy
- atomic binding energy
- kite as energy system, as airborne wind energy system
- energy state of a kite system
- energy flows in a kite system
- energy conversions in a kite system
- controlling the energy flows in a kite system
- Once flying, a kite system will continue to transform and exchange
various forms of energy until the very end of the flight session,
sometimes with unhappy results.
- kite pilot energy-management skills (autopilot or live human pilot).
It is up to AWES operators to manage the energy flow in a working AWES
efficiently and safely. Mismanagement of kite-energy systems'
energy flows may result in loss of health, life, property, service, and
- AWES-flight energy-management training will be part of the Era K3
- Energy-centered training of energy-kite (AWES) pilots
- Energy crises during AWES flight
- Momentum vector quantity
- Position vector
- Velocity vector quantity
- Speed scalar quantity
- Energy storage
- Flight energy concepts rely on fundamental physics.
- Total mechanical energy of a kite system is the sum of its
gravitational potential energy and its kinetic energy.
- Wind energy is the ability of wind to do work, say ability to move
mass a distance.
- Kite energy is the ability of a kite system to do work, say ability
to move mass a distance.
- Ancient energy
Forms of energy
- Energy of motion, kinetic energy
- Subjective form of energy: "wasted energy"
- Potential energy
- Gravitational potential energy
- Strain potential energy
- Chemical potential energy
- Electrical potential energy
- Nuclear energy
- Binding energy
- Atomic binding energy
- System binding energy
- Thermal energy
- Sound energy
- Electrical energy
- Magnetic energy
- Radiant energy
- Elastic energy
- Ionization energy
- Gravitational energy
- Intrinsic energy
- Mechanical (sum of kinetic energy and potential energy)
- Thermal energy
Let us know you and your interests.
News, notes, documents, files:
~~Kite Energy Community~~