Spark kite has rigid wing in pumping operation for groundgen PTO.
VTOL (with onboard battery pack driving four propellers) Carbon fiber.
- Thomas Hårklau
- Lode Carnel
- Christer Svenkerud
- Sture Smidt
- Jo Grini
- Espen Oland
- Tallak Tveide
- Jon Gjerde, majority shareholder https://www.kitemill.com/page/43/History
"The company was established by
Olav Aleksander Bu,
Ole Bernhard Larsen and
Tor Audun Kleppe in 2008."
- Technical: Lode Carnel email@example.com
- Business: Thomas Hårklau +47 468 37
center at Lista
job positions are announced
propellers for vertical takeoff and landing"
are in Voss
- Lista Fly Og Næringspark
is status of the order for five plants?
Holding AS has signed LOI for first demonstration park"
- KiteMill apparently did not obtain physical used wings during the IP buyout of KPS. Early 2020 note.
vindkraft uten vindmøller.
Voss-selskap får 24 millioner av EU.
– Verdensledende innen sitt felt, sier Innovasjon Norge
Kitemill's E-VTOL R&D
featured at AWEC2019
A KIS gimble method based on kite and sailing rigging is to hang the
airframe from a simple 'lazy-jack' (pulley) micro-block cascade,
Kitemill’s VTOL progress presented at AWEC
airborne wind energy using rigid kites.