Systems, Parts, Materials, Products, Resources,
Are you offering something for AWECS world?
(growing file daily)
- Online AWE college courses
- Online individualized confidential private AWECS courses
Study@EnergyKiteSystems.net Leveled professional private courses at
your pace within your budget. All levels. Fits your interests and
objectives. Short or long courses are available. Single
question? Coaching? Comprehensive? Collaboration? Special focus?
Generalized focus? Guidance? Consultant?
Sector subscription for access to notes, studies,
topic discussions, drawings, articles, reports, patents and commentary,
and more. Click ==> here to start or renew monthly.
New or renew:
for AWECS (paper, digital, e-books, e-papers, CDs)
Free from AirborneWindEnergy:
Password to open the document is "AWE" without quotation marks,
case-sensitive, avoid use of spacebar: PDF document, 3 pages, 37
patent or application titles, inventor, filing date, reference number,
and direct link to full patent documents.
AWE Patents Questions?
- Fine art featuring AWE subjects
- Plans for AWECS
(let us know of your wish to be listed here)
- Custom AWE services:
- CAD drawing of AWECS mechanics for you: See offer
- Patented IP open for new assignment:
- Domain names for sale:
- Measuring your AWECS?
- Professional Coaching
- urban residential service
- nomadic and rural residential service
- commercial and utility service
- commercial ship traction
- personal hobby actions
- Ship/yacht/boat/barge traction:
- Energy production systems:
- KiteLab custom
- Aerology Lab Nav
markers & parafoils
|Last night a mysterious red light appeared high in
the Texas sky. It was the latest AWE science toy, assembled & flown
by a kid. The wind generator used was a popular science kit selling
for under 8USD & the pilot-lifter kite was a 3USD toy delta. Total
assembly took about 20 minutes & the kite then easily lifted the
generator in about an 8 kt breeze, flying at a ~45 degree angle. It
would have taken a bit more wind to lift an added conductive cable,
but that is the obvious next step. If nothing else, this is clearly
an effective milliwatt AWECS for educational purposes.
Green Science Windmill Generator by Toysmith
Ages 8 & up. Learn about renewable energy with this wind generator.
LED light will glow as it is powered by free energy from the wind.
Kites, kytoons, aerostats, pilot kites, lifters, flipper wings, ,
- In-tether working wings
- Lofted turbines and oscillators (lifters
- Darrieus elements for AWE integration
- Savonius elements for AWE integration
- System safety
- AWECS tether daylight line
- Terrain-enabled tethered WECS
- Hang gliders
- Paraglider kite hang gliders
- Framed rigid-wing foot-launchable gliders
- Ultralights, microlights, trikes
- FLPHG (ICE, E-)
- Electrical supply
- Conducting wires
- Conductive tether
- Airfoil-shaped tethers
- Complex tethers
- Conductive tethers, electro-tethers
- Line fittings and line handling
and slip rings
- Tether fairings and fairing-handling
- Sheaves, blocks, pulleys, fairleads,
- Splicing tools
- Winches, reels, drums,
- Turbine blades
Forum --- free Yahoo group
AWE memorabilia for collectors (list yours)
- Anchoring systems
- Original-parts precision metal grinding for