Your notes are welcome:
Most recent edit:
Tuesday April 01, 2014
- Search our site. Use "Paresev" in our search tool
We will be developing this folder as we gather and rework what we have.
Send new data! Thanks.
- Be sure to relate with W. Simon's triangle control frame of 1908
that was in a foot-launch hang glider that he protected by law then.
- Consider the works of John Worth where he advanced the triangle
control frame for the similar wing used in the Paresev program.
- Consider the James Hobson 1962 foot-launch Rogallo Hang-Glider that
was broadcasted so widely; he took came under the influence of the NASA
Webmaster working notes:
- All related TNs, images, stories, patents, documents
- Old computer has some matter to be brought forward. 000
- Consider the huge fail on FAI part regarding correct history of the
hang glider triangle control frame; they fully let through a false
history even in the face of warnings and given facts. FAI simply ignored
Worth, Hobson, Simon, and others. FAI stewardship over hang glider
history is in need of massive overhaul, perhaps by the pressure of the
population of hang glider pilots who care how their history is treated.
Let us know you and your interests.
News, notes, documents, files:
~~ Kite Energy Community ~~
~ AWES Museum