Your notes are welcome:
Most recent edit:
Thursday January 16, 2014
AWE folder regarding
Mark S. Brinsden
- "recyclable tethers"
- AWE profile is important!
- Principal Technical Expert at Shell International
- "Rewriting and amending Recommended Practices is time consuming and
requires significant expertise in the
subject matter – appreciation is due to the volunteers who make this
happen for our industry -" ~ MSB, 2011 MENAPS
Notes by others, including JoeF
- AWE stakeholder.
- Has experience in putting on symposia.
- Has some special AWE ideas yet under wraps.
- Presentation by Mark S. Brinsden in 2013:
- Drilling into the upper winds using special tethers to mine the
kinetic energy deep in the sky? Consider perforating a launched
tether to help format branching sub-kite systems to mine the upper-wind
resource for energy for the world.
- KiteEnergyWiki or AWEwiki Who will sponsor
the server space and moderate? Vetting posters?
- Perforating technology might inform the formation of earth anchors
for AWES (kite-energy systems).
- API American Petroleum Institute
- IPF International Perforating Forum (independent .. for
the advancement of perforating technology)
"Perforators.org is an independent oil field forum dedicated to the
advancement of well perforation technology."
[[KE ed: Consider up-hole tethers to kited energy-wing systems;
perforate or branch to treed wings; sense the upper wind conditions and
activate the wings to meet the conditions. ]]
- "Menaps" Middle East and North Africa Perforating Symposium of 2013
Let us know you and your interests.
News, notes, documents, files:
~~Kite Energy Community~~