Your notes are welcome:
Most recent edit:
Saturday December 01, 2012
index | Home
What to Lift by Kite Systems
- Each type of object lifted may involve alternative lifting protocols
and modifications to the kite system.
- Each lifting scenario invites plans and specification,
safety-critical analysis, economical analysis, trial reports, tips,
projects, experiments, comparison with other means of lifting the
- What are the merits of a particular lifting project involving kite
- Lift items and then drop them
- Lift platforms, living quarters, aircraft
- Lift water to let out for fire fighting or wetting plants or people.
- Lift seeds for dropping into welcoming soil.
- Lift large bulky items from one place and let the item down in
- Lift water to cool the water; bring the water back down for use.
- Lift hang gliders as a launch method.
- Lift the hang glider as the kite wing
- Lift hang glider up into an
already-flying kite system.
- Lift landing platforms for receiving the
landing of aircraft aloft.
- Lift AWES wing sets into higher wind levels
- Lift cameras for aerial photography.
- Lift a mass for dropping to crush itself or to crush other items.
- Lift pole ends and tower ends.
- Lift lumber for moving the lumber from one place to another.
- Lift animals out of ravines.
- Lift harvested crops from one place and let the load ride the main
tether back to a processing center.
- Lift batteries to be charged aloft by wind or solar or both; then
let the batteries back down for use.
- Lift people for view pleasure.
- Lift observers.
- Lift food to keep the food cool in cooler upper airs.
- Lift the top end of a recreational climbing rope.
- Lift large catch nets
- Lift first line across ravines, rivers, valleys, buildings, etc.
in bridge-building efforts
Lift communications devices
Lift hoses and clothes to dry
Lift wicks to moisten the air
Lift screens for backdrops and projection
Lift extrusion devices for long fall cooling, drying and stretching of
Lift anything a crane lifts, from container ships out in the bay to dock
Lift bags of deep water through mangles to pressurise the bags and power
Lift hulls to offset drag
Lift ocean sediment to use as fertiliser
Lift dredged crud from the ocean floor for clean disposal.
Lift invertedly in tidal streams:
Pulling bags of air down...
- Lift laterally in waters to
- Lift gifts and prizes to be let fall for
children to gather.
- Lift leaflets to be dropped for
communicating guides during emergencies.
- Lift seedlings to be dropped as arrows
- Lift passengers and carry them to
- Lift loudspeakers.
- Lift control units.
- Lift mirrors.
- Lift solar-energy collectors.
- Lift UV LEDs for crop lighting at night
- Lift prisoners
- Lift aerosol medicines for dispersal
- Lift surveillance devices
- Lift the back of bankers pants over
their heads for thorough wedgying
- Lift kite line laundry.
- Lift WECS.
- Lift water divers.
- Lift meshes of LEDs to night illuminate
- Lift signs.
- Lift banners.
- Lift lenses.
- Lift boats out of the water.
- Lift people out of the water.
- Lift fish caught.
- Lift "letting-go" notes.
- Lift prayers
- Lift hired messages and advertisements.
- Lift posters of mathematics theorems for
students to view and study.
- Lift sand for placement at a new
position on the beach.
- Lift beams being used for construction
- Lift self.
- Lift self during kiteboarding.
- Lift a retail store into the skies.
- Lift scientific instruments
- Lift animals
- Lift birds for release
- Lift gliders of toy scale for release
for fun or design testing.
- Lift people to the top of aerial zip
- Lift pilots during free-flight gliding
in the kite hang gliders of canopy sort and airframed sort.
- Lift _____________? _______
Some images and links of kite systems lifting things, persons, animals, ...
- Man-lifting, woman-lifting
- Lifted cameras KAP
- Lifted WECs
Let us know you and your interests.
News, notes, documents, files:
~~Kite Energy Community~~