Working hang gliders File started March 27, 2009
List of practical applications of hang gliders. Send your ideas to Send idea for this list now, click HERE?
- Bring health and joy to one's life as a flying human.
- Nurture friendship among pilots and flight crew.
- Re-home raptors that experienced a injury and grounded convalesce.
- Instruct disoriented birds to follow natural migration routes.
- Give flight times to injured birds.
- Give flight experience to many factions of people who otherwise thought they would never fly.
- Test flight instruments.
- Aerial photography.
- Train oneself in soaring-by-senses free flight.
- Drive self-soar invention.
- Make a living by giving discovery flights.
- Provide a habit that encourages physical fitness.
- Pilot flies HG in tow in a manner that tugs an electricity-producing ground-based generator. This has not yet been done, but is feasible. Fly and hour and produce electricity during that hour. Release and for for free flight hang gliding.
- Fly on the wing's undersurface a message that communicates something important to those on the ground.
- Help advance microlift science and arts.
- Build data for new hang glider sites; record the data via the Internet for all people.
- Enliven one's life via competition with oneself or others.
- Test new materials for low-mass construction of wings and attending parts.
Enter your idea here now?