- Soaring (January 1979) 'The Larry Hall Quadruplane - A step closer
to personal flight?'
Magazine, V6, No. 1 with preface by Richard Miller and article by Larrry
Hall; letter by Larry Hall to editor.
- Is it stored in rafters of a hangar at the Morgan, Utah airstrip?
- Qudraplane, quadruplane, quadra plane, four decker, QuadaPlane,
- Klaus Hill
- Cheney: "Two local sailplane enthusiasts named Klaus Hill and Larry
Hall (of Hall Wind Meters) were thinking the same thing. They conceived a
design for a glider similar to Bob Lovejoy's Quicksilver, but with a twin
rudder. They asked Dick to make the sail, and when it was finished, they made
the airframe to fit it.""
- Richard Miller
SuperFloater by Klaus Hill and Larry Hall
- Hall Wind Meter
- Is there any relationship with current company and Larry Hall, as their
site does not hold the word "Larry"
Hall Brothers Manufacturing Co.
P.O. Box 1010
Phone: (801) 829-3232
Fax: (801) 829-6349
Hours of operation:
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. (MST)
- Klaus Hill flying Klaus' and Richard Miller's design which Klaus had
built. Photo by Evan Hall
- OTHER "Quadruplanes"
- Company Name: Hall Brothers Manufacturing Company
Address: 380 N 400 E, Morgan, UT 84050-9226
Alt Business Name:
Location Type: Single Location
Est. Annual Sales: $130,000
Est. # of Employees: 3
Est. Empl. at Loc.: 3
Year Started: 1976
State of Incorp: UT
SIC #Code: 3089
Contact's Name: Larry Hall