Your notes are welcome:
Most recent edit:
Tuesday August 26, 2014
- Your ideas and sharing to add about kite arches:
- Patents (sparse, if any) ??? "kite arch" does not show as an
exact phrase in a major search into patents. However, "arch kite" does get some
use, but care is to be taken to distinguish non-kite-arch arch kites where the
wing forms an arch without advantaging the spread-anchor yaw-fixing character
of kite arches. "arch kite" had 52 mentions or hits in a Google search on
2Feb2014, to be explored. One is regarding a kite arch while using "rotary arch
kite" in the text:
Comment: There is much room for novelty and inventive steps in the kite-arch
world; it is interesting to me how the patent literature is poor over kite arch
mechanics and functions; a huge world of kite arch systems promises to be part
of the future. What is practiced seems to be open-source and non-patented
arching methods and functions.
- Safety for kite arch operations
- Scientific studies over kite arches
- Multiple arches in same flight field?
- Length of a kite arch?
- Self-launchability of a particular kite arch at a particular flight field?
- Safety in kite arch operations?
- History of kite arches? Timeline?
- Types of kite arches
- Reefability quotient for a given kite arch
- Assembly, launching, landing, storing, overpressure strategies
- Smarts for kite arches
- Kite arch cost analysis
- Overpressure strategies for kite arches
|Kite arch types
- Polygonal load-line collection of full kite systems where the elemental
kites in the arch are not advantaging the yaw stability of the arch for the
elemental wings of the elemental kites sharing the arch load line as common bus
- Wings of the kite arch are advantaging the yaw stability of the global kite
- Wings of the arch are of the same type.
- Wings of the arch are greatly varied in type or shape or size.
- Wings are dominantly made from discarded trash materials.
- Wings many be easily mounted on an active kite-arch load line.
- Wings are not easily mounted/dismounted on an active kite-arch load line.
- Malay kite arch
- Box-kite kite arch
- Tarp kixelated kite arch. Mothra
- Rotating-ribbon kite arch. |
by James Mallos. |
SkyBow by Roy Mueller
- Flip-wing kite arch
- AWES kite arch (various)
- Downwind kite train kite arch
- Crosswind kite train kite arch
- Domes and Meshes (various)
- Foam Picnic-Plate kite arch
- Drinking-cup lid kite arch
- Drinking-straw kite arch
- Smart kite arch
- Stickless kite arch
- Sticked kite arch
- Toy kite arch
- Sport kite arch
- Energy kite arch
- Professional kite arch
- High-altitude kite arch
- Kite arch
of arch kites
(the wing elements are arch
kites assembled and flown to form the global kite arch)
- Distinguish kite arch from kite train.
- kite arch aspect ratio
- kite-arch flight field matters
Let us know you and
News, notes, documents, files:
~~Kite Energy Community~~