[ rigid wing, self drone launch/land, electrical transmission compound kite tether, aloft generator]
AWE notes and topic replies to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Jan 4, 2020, post by Dave Santos
KiteKRAFT gains R&D traction
From a first prototype in Jan, 2019, to Silicon Valley venture capital and beyond by year's end-
kiteKRAFT Takes Off — With Y Combinator and Beyond
Florian Bauer Dec 13, 2019 · 5 min read
Re: kiteKRAFT, an AWES company
The 20 kW kiteKRAFT System
- kite powertrain, patent pending, Florian Bauer
- Fault-Tolerant Power Electronic System for Drag Power Kites
April 2018. By Florian Bauer and Ralph Kennel
License CC BY 4.0
- "cross-wind kite power/drag power"
- Published in Journal of Renewable Energy
- "In this study, a power electronic system (or powertrain)
design approach of a drag power kite without single point of failure is
- "the rotors (“power plant” in avionics terminology)"
- "Concluding, it seems possible to design and build a drag power kite plant, without any single point of failure;"
- "operation volume of a kite"
- The kiteKRAFT Master Plan