Problems in AWE
the gravitational classic problem of three bodies in space
interacting.. But also, explore other three-body problems in AWE.
- Consider also the most simple AWES: one anchor, one tether,
one wing. Those three bodies: anchor, tether, wing interact with a
dynamic. Analyzing such three-body system is not easy.
- Consider two twin kited wings and one common anchor in Y
ans well as in V formats. Analyze the two arrangements as some
kind of three-body problem.
- Then we reach for 4-body problems and n-body kite systems
to do good; analysis of such systems might reveal analytical methods
and perhaps obtain interesting results.
- Dave Santos initiated a three-body AWES topic. That may be developed here also.
analysis of the dynamics of kited-wings in coteries and kite trees and
spider-mills may be reveal matters that might help optimize PTO in AWES
of such topologies.
- The classical: Three-body_problem
- Also: Euler%27s_three-body_problem
- Of course, changing assumptions for a scene will alter how
the story goes. The simple three-body simple kite system is quite
different from the classic three-body problem of physics.
Exploring might bring some benefits.