- ? "stranded wind resources (i.e. small isolated areas)"
- ? "Finally, wind in many parts of the country is located far from demand
centers and is therefore a stranded resource."
- ? If electric transmission infrastructure is poor, consider
AWES making fuel that could be trucked from a stranded wind resource.
- ? "Huge Stranded Wind resource in BC (has no market in BC)"
- ? "Could use stranded wind-resource that nobody wants to
develop(the cost of power-lines is a very big part of the economics of
- ? " Hydrogen for marine applications could be particularly
beneficial in Scotland where there is potential to generate a
relatively low cost fuel from the large ‘stranded’ wind resource on the
Scottish islands, "