Dec. 29, 2019, post by Joe Faust
- During the heat of the day have food or medicine wrapped in reflective foil and fly the items up in the cooler airs.
- Walk from A to B; have cooled items flying above during the trip; arrive with the items cooled by upper airs.
- Evaporative cooling: have water-wet bag being blown by the
upper wind obtained by use of kite system. Cool important items by the
cooling effects of evaporation and upper cooler airs.
- Tow a load of goods in the upper air by kite from A to B. The goods stay in the upper cooler airs.
- Block the sun by kited wings to keep things cooler.
- Use kite energy to drive a ground or aloft refrigeration machine.
- Lift a human or animal to upper airs to escape scorching ground-level heat.