Your notes are welcome:
|Research in 2017 March
- Video of 2011 Petit Cravate d'Arc, Quad Line Kite, Pete Adams Design © 2011
- Whatever Kite Factory USA at Whatever Kite Factory USA proving grounds.February 13, 2013 ·
A Peter Adams design... Early test flight... Red/Brown Parasail Ripstop
- "Kites with imagination, care and craftsmanship from the best materials"
- Sep 15, 2012 - ... interested in a quality kite for your next backpacking or peak bagging trip, you can contact Pete
- What was offered? www.apexweb.com/iglide-bacpacit-kite/
- "Tags: BacPacIt, iGlide, kite, Whatever Kite Factory USA | 09/15/2012
Pete Adams is lead designer (and manufacturer, and chief bottle washer) of Whatever Kite Factory USA.
Last Summer I commissioned him to design me the world’s lightest backpacking kite —
a real one with a frame and not a mere paraglider. He designed a couple of prototypes
and I selected the “heavier” of the two [...]"
- Founded 2008. Bring smile. Sky uniqueness.
- AoxomoxoA What is this?
- Many unique wing designs.
- UniGlider/Fighter36 UL designed by Pete Adams built in the Whatever Kite Factory USA Ⓒ 2012
- To Ray Bethell: "Date: 25-01-2008
Name: Peter Adams
Location: Meridian, Calif USA There
are four Meridian, CA Which one, for the factory?
Message: All I can say Ray is WOW. You are an
interesting soul and I love to fly kites! I hope our paths cross in
person someday. Pete"
- OSOW | One Sky One World representing in 2011 the USA-Pacific: Meridian, California
Petit Cravate d'Arc kite train for peace and understanding in this world we share... (Peter Adams)
- Video: "Pete's kite" He is practicing flying a Rev. Perhaps circa 2013.
- iGLIDE Bac-Pac-It
- iGLIDE Bac•Pac•It glider kite #1
|Webmaster working codes: Uf10/28/13 | Sf7/7/09 | HGp| Engineer | Mar 19, 2017,sent greetings.| work txt |