Applications of the
(not yet comprehensive)
- Supply electricity for homes.
- Pump water to a storage high level for use in later hydroelectric
- Supply electricity for remote operations.
- Charge batteries or ultracapacitors for a hang glider system on its
way crossing an ocean.
- Recharge batteries for hikers.
- Operate devices lofted in the kite system itself.
- The thousands of uses that are commonly known.
- Use air or water kites to charge the batteries or ultracapacitors of
your next electric-powered hang glider (e-PHG).
- Charge batteries and ultracapacitors for automobiles
- Charge batteries or ultracaps of a powered bicycle
[ TOP ]